Image Map

Friday, January 11, 2013

Enjoy the little things.


Life has been so good to me lately.
I haven't done 'weekly' post in a while so I want to share some little things as of lately:

-Started my fabulous new job working from home with BambooHR, all thanks to this lovely woman!

-I enjoyed lots of love from so many people we miss so much while we were in Salt Lake City visiting.

-We scored a fabulous surprise while we were at the airport on our way home last week... let's just say this Summer's trip home will be free of charge!

-I made the most adorable little Valentine's gift for my husband this week... you can enter to win your own for free :)

-I finally finished our scrapbook for 2013, it is on it's way in the mail. I cannot wait to see it!

-My parents are coming to visit me in less than two weeks! WAHOOO!

-It is a horrible snowstorm in Salt Lake City, Utah but it is 75 degrees here in Florida :)

-Dave got a 4.0 GPA for his first semester of graduate school. He has been working so hard and I am so proud of him!

Don't forget to stop and enjoy the little things. 
life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! We get so caught up in the big things, making a list of all the amazing small things turns out to be so much more. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many fun things in one post! love that your parents are coming, that you have warmer weather, you're starting a new job, and that you made a 2013 book for dave! love!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...