Image Map

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


Dave was out of town this weekend for a climbing trip for school.
don't ask me why the U would plan a school trip over Easter weekend.

So. I spent the weekend with my parents.
slumber party!
They are so great and we had a lot of fun.
Pat's BBQ, The Jazz Game, The Masters, Big Apple, the outlets, movies,
Life is always good with my parents.

The Easter bunny came to our house today well we were gone..
he left Dave this surprise...
he even left a note telling Dave to look through the eggs and solve the riddle...

There was a letter in each egg to spell the word
HARNESS.
Dave needs a new climbing harness and I thought Easter would be the perfect Holiday for it.

Anyways,
I got to go to Relief Society today with my Mom
since I never get to go in our ward because of Nursery
it was so great.
I love being able to learn from all the amazing women around me.

I am so thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ.
I love all the fun parts to Easter but it is such a great reminder
of his resurrection
I know with all my heart that my Savior lives.
I can't imagine my life without his guidance and the strength he gives me each day.

In Relief Society we shared our favorite scripture about Christ
here is one of mine:

"Let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of our Faith."
Hebrews 12:1-2

I love this because I know if i look to him in faith
He will give me the strength I need to return to Him.

If you want to learn more about our loving Savior, go to:
www.lds.org


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...