Image Map

Sunday, April 22, 2012

80 Degrees

A week or so ago,
Dave and I ate at pei wei for dinner.
My fortune cookie told me...
'Sunshine will be your best medicine this month'
so true!

can you believe this gorgeous weather??
It has been a fabulous weekend. 

It all started Friday night when I came home to these beauties at my door...

I really do love flowers. alot. 
Then Dave took me out for mexican food
and we went to see The Lucky One.
(the Nicholas Sparks Novel movie)
And we had Shivers twist cones for dessert.
wonderful. 

Saturday we woke up early.
We took the dogs for a hike
well... we tried to but Parley's was closed for some reason
so we went to tanner park and did the fun trail they have. 

 Charlie loved it. as always. 


Isn't my husband handsome??

I also snuck this gorgeous picture...
i love spring!

After the fun walk,
i went to a bridal shower for my cute friend
Emi Dunn (Rigby)
She will be getting married in June
and the shower was fabulous!

Then I met Dave up the Canyon for some climbing.
I very much enjoyed the sunshine :)
We were going to end the day with a bike ride picnic 
but we were took excited to bike
so we had a Cafe Rio picnic in the park.

The weekend has been wonderful. 
Unfortunately, 
I have this strange cold as of late last night...
hopefully i will be on the up and up soon. 

To top the weekend off, 
we have a family bbq tonight at my parents. 
I love Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...