When ever I make cookies, I love adding extra goodies to experiment.
For these babies, I adapted my favorite recipe.
And they were so delicious!
3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons corn starch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk chocolate chunks
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until fluffy and light in color.
Add egg and vanilla and blend in.
3. Mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chunks and walnuts.
4. Using a standard-sized cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop dough onto a prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges.
5. Let cool, on the sheet, on a wire rack for five minutes.
Remove from baking sheet and let cool completely.
Don't they look Scrumptious?