Image Map

Monday, April 15, 2013

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba [Circle of Life]

Have I ever told you that Lion King is one of my favorite Disney Movies?
is the song stuck in your head now?
Naturally, I knew I had to go to Animal Kingdom in Disney World. 
Though it wasn't my favorite park, we still had a blast!
You can basically do everything you want in 5-6 hours
which is really nice because theme parks can be exhausting. 
We saw all sorts of animals I have never seen before. 
We rode on a crazy roller coaster through mount everest. 
We watched Finding Nemo the Musical 
and we watched the amazing Lion King Show... 
seriously, probably my favorite show in all the Disney parks. 


 It never ceases to amaze me how they design everything in the Disney parks. 
It all looks so real. How neat is the Tiger exhibit?

 The Lion King is basically a mini Cirque De Sole. 
It was my favorite. And the music... LOVED it!

 I can't ever pass things like this up.. 
I think they are so funny. 


 We went on a safari through 'Africa'
We saw so many neat animals I didn't even know existed. 
They even uprooted some of the trees from Africa to be in the park. 

 This big guy was literally right next to me. 

 I loved the musical entertainment in the streets. 
These guys are from Africa and they put on a good show!

 And of course, the classic picture 
in front of the Tree of Life!

Well, that's an end to Disney for the year. 
We used up our three passes for residents. 
We Loved it. 
Definitely the most magical place on earth. 

 photo signaturesj_zpsc9aa01cb.png

3 comments:

  1. I love your Animal Kingdom photos. :) My husband and I went to Disney World for our honeymoon last May and we loved the Finding Nemo and Lion King shows, too! Did you guys to go A Bug's Life? I wasn't as impressed with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Animal Kingdom! That Mount Everest rollercoaster is probably one of my favorites!

    Amberly
    http://amberlyandjoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...