Image Map

Monday, January 28, 2013

A vacation of my own.



There is something about having people come visit you
that makes you feel like you get to be on vacation too. 
Having my parents in town has been a BLAST. 
I have only been working half days
and I get to play tour guide every day. 
It has made me realize I haven't seen as much of Gainesville as I would like to. 
For instance... yes I knew the Gator fans are crazy here
but really? They painted these trees blue on campus... on purpose. 


My Dad has never really been a gator fan 
but he does love college football in general. 
He is so jealous we had season tickets to the football games. 
And he was so excited to see the stadium!


'The swamp' can fit 90,000 people in it for games. 
It is the most amazing stadium I have ever been in...
it was so fun to see how excited my dad was to see it!


They have these huge fans inside the stadium because it gets so hot.
we all cracked up about the name of the company that makes them...


We had to take a picture in front of the famous gator statue!


And of course we had to take them to see a real gator!
This one was only about 4-5 feet long... that was enough for my mom :)


This lake is right outside our apartment...
so pretty!
If only there wasn't alligators in it :)



2 comments:

  1. Oooh pretty lake! What a view you guys have :) It's always nice spending time with your parents. I'm going to have a super hard time when I live away from them :(

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are having so much fun. I'm ready for mom and dad to come home! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...