2012 has been a big year for us.
Change is not always easy and there has been a lot of it...
However, We are excited to see what kind of change 2013 brings us!
As for now... Here are 10 of my favorite moments of 2012:
1. Dave turned 26 and is officially headed into his late twenty's.
2. President's day weekend in Moe's Valley, Utah with the Ben and Elisabeth.
3. Dave graduated from the University of Utah with his Bachelor's degree.
4. New baby nephew came in May- that makes 5 nieces and nephews for us!
5. The first of many bear lake trips of our summer. This one was with the Ben and Elisabeth of course!
6. Dave started Graduate school at the University of Florida
We got season football tickets- Chomp Chomp!
7. I started 'real blogging' in September and I LOVE it!
8. We went to the east coast beaches a few times - St. Augustine and Jacksonville beach.
grew his first beard and cut his first beard.
10. We both made big accomplishments in climbing
(including leading my first 11 b route and winning competitions)