Image Map

Thursday, July 5, 2012

FREEDOM

I absolutely LOVE the 4th of July! 
We celebrated the night before and went to the fireworks at Granite high. 
I highly recommend it. 
You get to be right under the fireworks and it isn't as crowded.

Luckily, I was called off work for the holiday.
So we went up Big Cottonwood Canyon in the morning
to get our climb on...
 Patriotic Tanks

 Black Monday...

 Osiris... this climb is basically impossible...
check out his face.
Fierce.

We had a delicious Barbeque at our place.
Then headed over to Sugar house to check out their show. 
There were so many people there!
I haven't been to that show in years
(we usually head up to Park City)
I wasn't impressed with it.
But it was a must, since we won't be in Utah for the fourth for a while.

 we are wearing red pants... you just can't tell how patriotic we are...

 Love these two. 

 waiting for the show.

 Sparklers.

This is really the only fire work I enjoy lighting myself.

Hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July! 
Time is flying by... just one month left in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...