Image Map

Sunday, March 25, 2012

I can't wait to SHOWER baby Williams with Love


My cute sister Carly is due with a baby boy on April 30th.
I can't wait!

My Mom, Christy and I have been planning a shower for over a month now
and it was finally yesterday!
these were the cute handmade invitations

My Mom got her all those cute outfits and she MADE that adorable quilt with robots on it.
(I made the cute wood blocks that say BABY, they are for the little guy's room!)

We got tons of cute fabrics, buttons, embroidery floss, etc
and decorated onesies.

all the fun supplies.

Everyone did such a cute job and it was super fun.

this one was mine... 'i love auntie'

We had chicken salad sandwiches, yummy salad, salsa and punch.
Oh and don't forget delicious skor bar cupcakes!
this is called christmas salad, so DIVINE.

this is Carly's yummy salsa. delicious!

Everyone was so generous and gave her wonderful gifts.
Thank you to everyone who came and made it a fun event.

now it is time to wait.
I can't wait to shower you with love little guy.

1 comment:

  1. I am dying!!!! It is all so adorable! You girls did such an amazing job on the whole thing. Oh how I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...