Image Map

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

president's day!



i LOVE long weekends.
Dave and I took Friday and Monday off work.
it was heavenly.
we headed down with the Gringeris to st. george on friday and set up camp in
MOE's VALLEY.
It is a bouldering area right in the heart of st. george.
we spent two nights there
and my sweet aunt and uncle took us in and fed us
and let us shower and sleep in beds on the third night
bless their hearts.

the weekend included:
giggles
bouldering
singing
eating
route climbing
hiking
lots of mud
ice cream
sore muscles
pouring rain one night
to die for sunshine
red rock
mummy sleeping bags
church
being really smelly
movie
friends
sun-kissed faces
delicious food
roasted mallows
camp fires
the list goes on.


we really had a blast together.
I really just love the weekends so much.
Dave and I often get so stressed during the week
and we are uptight with each other
but
it seems like the weekends always cure everything.
all we really need is sometime to ourselves.
let me tell ya,
camping is the best way to get to know someone better.
and man.
I sure do love that boy!
enjoy the pictures....

if you are wondering... yes, his hair really is that long. tell him to cut it.

I hope everyone had fabulous weekends!
yay for starting the week on tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Haha love the pictures!!! I'm glad you guys had a great weekend. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally miss those pre-baby days! Getting up and doing whatever you want..I'm so glad you are taking advantage of this time!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...