Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

The 1 day I get to act like a FOOL.


 ... is one of my favorite holidays. 
Dave hates it. 

This year I am going to play one of my absolute favorite tricks on him. 
Credit goes to by brother in law. 
He did it to my sister when they were dating and it was hilarious!

Drum roll please....


This fabulous stuff is going on the toilet seat downstairs.



 I will let you know how it goes.

Happy April Fooling!!

 photo signaturesj_zpsc9aa01cb.png

What tricks do you have up your sleeve today?

5 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! That totally got me. It's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes yes!!! make sure you report back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eww, that's going to be pretty gross lol! I would love for you to come link up to my Tuesday Blog Hop!!

    xo Tori

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/04/lucky-fabb-anything-and-everything-blog.html

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...