Remember when I made these cake balls?
I figured Easter was the perfect holiday to make them again.
Don't worry, these ones are the easy version.
These babies are made with funfetti cake and lots of sprinkles!
1 funfetti cake box
1 funfetti frosting mix
1 bag white chocolate chips
1. Bake the cake. Let it cool. Crumble it all up into pieces.
2. Mix in 3/4 of the frosting container.
3. Use a cookie scooper to grab a ball of cake/frosting mix and roll it so it is really dense.
4. Cool the cake balls in the fridge overnight.
5. Melt the white chocolate and add canola oil to make it thinner (I added about 1/2 cup)
6. Dip cake ball into the chocolate, put it on wax paper, sprinkle.
7. Let cool in the fridge before serving.
Good luck trying to have just 1!