This week has been long.
Some days go by fast and other go by slow.
However, I definitely had at least 5 fabulous things happen to me...
1. I got to go shopping at the Outlets in St. Augustine.
Click here if you want to see one of the outfits I got.
More to come.
2. My Husband finally washed his hair after 17 days.
Isn't he Handsome?
I am worried he is going to try to turn his hair into dreads
while we are apart for a bit this Summer!
3. General Conference is this weekend!!
I seriously love conference.
It is always so inspiring.
You can watch it here!
4. You should follow me on instagram.
Because we got the most adorable bowls this week at TJ Maxx.
They are prefect for our (almost) daily dose of ice cream.
5. As of tomorrow I get to see my family in 1 month!
When you live away from home,
spending time with family sounds like the best thing in the world!
What fabulous things happened to you this week?