Image Map

Friday, April 5, 2013

Five for FRIDAY!

This week has been long. 
Some days go by fast and other go by slow. 
However, I definitely had at least 5 fabulous things happen to me...


1. I got to go shopping at the Outlets in St. Augustine. 
Click here if you want to see one of the outfits I got. 
More to come. 

2. My Husband finally washed his hair after 17 days. 
Isn't he Handsome? 
I am worried he is going to try to turn his hair into dreads 
while we are apart for a bit this Summer!

3. General Conference is this weekend!!
I seriously love conference. 
It is always so inspiring.
You can watch it here!

4. You should follow me on instagram
Because we got the most adorable bowls this week at TJ Maxx.
They are prefect for our (almost) daily dose of ice cream. 

5. As of tomorrow I get to see my family in 1 month!
When you live away from home, 
spending time with family sounds like the best thing in the world!

 photo signaturesj_zpsc9aa01cb.png

What fabulous things happened to you this week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm extremely inspired with your writing talents as well as with the structure on your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice weblog like this one these days.
    .

    Here is my weblog: Free Home Based Business Opportunity

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...