Image Map

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Do not be afraid to ask for help.

Every time Elder Holland speaks in conference, I get so excited. 
I love all the apostles but I just really love to hear him speak. 
His talk during this conference was amazing. 

It was all about faith and believing. 
I am really good at getting discouraged because I am so impatient. 
He taught me a good lesson in staying true to the integrity of my faith 
because that is how miracles can happen. 

Another thing I struggle with is trying to do everything on my own. 
I rarely share my burden's with other and I always try to keep it in. 
Warning: this is not ever the best idea. 
I loved the quote above from his talk.
I need to remember that it is okay to ask for help. 
That is what our Savior is for. 

I highly recommend you watch this talk
It is only 14 minutes too! :)


 photo signaturesj_zpsc9aa01cb.png

3 comments:

  1. I loved his talk! I need to go back and watch it again (along with the rest of conference) because it's hard to catch everything when you're trying to soothe a fussy baby. Thank goodness they put it on lds.org so we can watch again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who had been conducting a little research on this. And he actually bought me lunch because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this subject here on your blog.

    Also visit my website :: ang mo kio sec

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...