Image Map

Friday, February 22, 2013

Are you LOST?


Few things are more visually entertaining to me than a good TV series. 
Dave and I watched all seasons of 24 twice. 
We were totally addicted and would often watch until wee hours of the morning. 
Our latest and greatest TV show addiction is LOST. 
It is my best friend's favorite show and I have no idea why I never watched it with her. 
We are almost half way through the series and it has kept us reeled in from about the third episode. 
You know you love a series when it is only 7 pm and your husband suggests you watch an episode.
He then says 'The best part is we can watch like 6 episodes right now!'
ADDICTED!

Have you seen LOST?
What is your favorite TV series?

7 comments:

  1. Haha. We do that,' too! 24 is one of our favorites.... We definitely watched it in an embarrassingly short amount of time. Now we're looking for something new...maybe we'll try Lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hooked on Lost when it came out on TV. Then, we got Netflix and I watched the whole series again and was just as addicted. It's one of those shows that you don't get if you don't watch it from the beginning. I'd love to know your thoughts about the last half of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously we got addicted to lost too. its so addicting, good thing for netflix.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Lost. My newest addiction on Netflix is Once Upon a Time. I don't even watch shows in real time anymore...except The Biggest Loser. I love that show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOST is one of the most beautiful tv shows EVER. i started after my son was born and it was a perfect show to watch when i nursed at 2 am. i watched all 6 seasons in 20 days. my fav shows right now are BBC sherlock and downton abbey!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Lost! I recently rewatched all of the seasons and wept like a wee lass when it ended.
    xo,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEST SHOW EVER. EVER EVER EVER EVER.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...