Image Map

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'll be HOME for Christmas.



Today is the day!
We are headed to Orlando and then
I am headed on a plane to go home
I get really super, duper sick on planes. 
Definitely not excited for that. 
Thankful my sweet husband is flying with me this time
so I can sleep on his shoulder. 
And we have a Direct flight!
Yay for minimizing the number of take offs and landings. 
It is all worth it though. 
 I have been counting down for this trip for quite a while. 

I just wanted to make a little shout out to both of our amazing parents.
They are the ones making it possible for us to be home with family for Christmas this year. 
We are so grateful to them for all of their support and love. 

Where are we going once our plane lands?
You guessed it...
Cafe Rio. 

peace. love. joy. 
merry early christmas to me. 

8 comments:

  1. hahaha you make me laugh.
    but so exciting to come home!
    we get to go home on saturday so that means we still have a whole extra week in utah, however i am looking forward to being very productive now that we don't have homework.
    hope you make it through the flight, i always feel sick, but sleeping helps me too, yay for hubbys!
    safe flight and enjoy your cafe rio

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I've read
    this post and if I may just I desire to counsel you some interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write next articles regarding this article.

    I wish to learn even more issues approximately it!
    My blog :: cheap iphones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...have an amazing time. Hope to see you still blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cafe Rio! WIN!
    Direct flight? Those still exist?
    Kaylynn
    colbkayandtrae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for seeing family! Hope you don't get sick! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get terrible headaches on planes when they land, so I can definitely understand the joy of having a direct flight! :) Have a wonderful time home with your family! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read so many posts regarding the blogger lovers however this piece of writing is in fact a pleasant article, keep it up.
    My web site : Svetol

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...