Image Map

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

You are beautiful.

I always get excited to hear the talks given during the Priesthood session of conference. 
It is a meeting especially for all the men in the church who hold the Priesthood
which is most men over age 12. 

One thing I love about all the general authorities is the way they treat women. 
I love the way they talk of their mothers, wives, daughters, grand daughters etc. 
Naturally, I loved this quote from our beloved prophet. ..


You can read, watch or listen to this talk here.

9 comments:

  1. Oh I've been meaning to read that! I will do it tonight. :) Thank you for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the prophet. He is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that photo at the top is adorable. And yes... i totally agree with this blog entry~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to reading what are men are counseled. I need to ask my husband about this one... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! I agree with President Monsen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. President Monson always amazes me. What a great man he is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Conference weekend was amazing, I loved all the talks. I just love President Monson. And I have never felt more valued as a woman than whenever I am in the temple, and all the things I've heard since I joined the church a few years ago. It's truly wonderful<3

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...