Okay. I know being a nanny is not even close
to the same thing as being a mother.
BUT. sometimes I feel like a part-time mommy.
It is definitely preparing me for motherhood someday.
I thought I would share with you...
5 things I have learned as a nanny
1. When you are eating, it is no longer for your own enjoyment. You basically
shove the food down as fast as you can before the kids need you again.
2. Nap time is the greatest treasure and I do anything to prevent
noise from happening while they are sleeping.
A good nap makes for a good afternoon ahead.
3. Being a nanny is also like being a maid.
You basically are nonstop cleaning all day long-
whether it be toys, poopy diapers, food all over their face.. it is all the same.
4. A breath of fresh air is so important when you are home all day with kids.
Get out and take the kids for a walk, it is good for your sanity!
5. Nothing is better than baby giggles.
Seriously, I try to make them laugh all day long.
I love little kiddies.
And I really enjoy being a nanny to two adorable babes.