Image Map

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fear Not.



Fear not.  This is a concept that takes a lot of Faith to learn. Fear not. God is with you. He will strengthen you. Help you. Uphold you with His righteous right hand.  I truly believe this.  I feel so blessed to have a loving Heavenly Father who knows more than me about my future and constantly corrects me when I try to take other paths.  I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who strengthens me when I am weak. A Heavenly Father who helps me when I try to do things on my own but always fail without Him. I am so grateful for His infinite love. I am grateful to know that no matter how many mistakes I make, He is always there with welcoming arms. I am truly blessed. 

Happy Sunday. 
We will be teaching our new primary class.
four and five year olds. 
Our lesson is on Choosing the Right :)  

1 comment:

  1. So true! :) I like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin!
    Kisses,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...