Image Map

Friday, September 30, 2011

conference weekend :)

so.

last weekend was my sweet mother-in-law's birthday.

we went to Benihana's and it was a blast.

However, i missed the wonderful General Relief Society Broadcast

So. I just read it online. man oh man. loved it.

Here is just a quote to share from the incredible Elder Uchtdorf...


'Sisters, wherever you are, whatever your circumstances may be, you are not forgotten. No matter how dark your days may seem, no matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how overshadowed you think you may be, your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you. In fact, He loves you with an infinite love.'

and another one...


'My dear Relief Society sisters, you are closer to heaven than you suppose. You are destined for more than you can possibly imagine. Continue to increase in faith and personal righteousness. Accept the restored gospel of Jesus Christ as your way of life. Cherish the gift of activity in this great and true Church. Treasure the gift of service in the blessed organization of Relief Society. Continue to strengthen homes and families. Continue to seek out and help others who need your and the Lord’s help.'


I love this gospel and I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of the true and living church of Jesus Christ. I cannot imagine living my life without it.

I can't wait for conference weekend!






1 comment:

I always love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...